Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Roast of PlannedOver Future

So the not so wee one and I recently attended Atlantic Stage's production of "A Christmas Carol"  It was an amazing, and rather large, production with a record cast of 24 actors.  And with the ghosts of Christmas' Past, and Present and Future and it's not so subtle message of "the reason for the season" I got excited.  I've been pretty stoked for the holidays as I am every year with the decorating and menu planning, and anticipation for family arriving and memories created.  What I have been significantly less than stoked about is the buying and the shopping and the finding of the presents.  It is one thing to find a unique and special something for someone, something you know they will cherish and love.  But buying for the sake of
buying is offering me absolutely zero satisfaction.  So I'm not.  I just am not.  Will be interesting to see how this all plays out, but for sure I will be happy about it!

So in honor of the Ghost of Chritstmas Future - I present the Roast of Future PlannedOvers.

This recipe came from Epicurious and the reviews are spot on!  I of course modified with what I had on hand which included Bell's Seasoning, Garlic a splash of white wine and some Smokey Mustard. This product is quite possibly one of my very favorite things and can be added to a myriad of dressings, sauces, vegetables, marinades, and take it to an entire whole new level.





Happy Eating!!! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment