Sunday, May 4, 2014

Spring Squash and Spring Break



I'm a lucky woman to be married to a wonderful man, who through his love of travel has opened up his very own agency Take The Trip Travel.  AND to keep up with the ever changing industry we are required, as I am sure you can imagine, to TRAVEL and experience products and services, cruise lines, tour groups.  Market research.  You get the picture.

So before our most recent adventure I found myself with bits of this and that in various containers in my fridge.  None of which individually would have been sufficient - I had  the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts mentality and a jar of roasted red pepper and eggplant spread- and thus I had a plannedover.  This spread is one of my very favorites and it's been mixed into ranch dressing for a dip - combined with tomatoes for a pasta sauce, even served with eggs, it's delicious!You could make your own or you could hop on over to Trader Joe's and pick up a jar, pop the lid and proceed full steam ahead. 

In my containers I found roasted green beans, roasted squash, and some cooked collards.  All went into a bow with a generous dollop of RRPS and some goat cheese.


Mixed thoroughly and popped into the microwave to heat- Fridge cleaned out, bellies full, ready for our adventure!!

Seen here with some plannedover Mac n Cheese!!!

Enjoy and Happy Eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment